EPCOS offeres turnkey solutions for station type Reactive Power Compensation Systems. These are open execution shunt capacitor banks of various ratings and configurations. The banks are fixed either special capacitor switches or Vacuum circuit breakers for switching. The capcitor switches are designed for multi-step switches are desiged for multi-step switching and have capability of switching parallel connected capacitor banks with appropriate current limiting reactors. The banks are complete with PT, CT, NCT / RVT, Isolators, Lightning arrestors, Series Reactors and Circuit breaker with customized Control and Relay panel.
Specification of APFC Panel :
- Size / Rating : 200 to 10000 KVAr.
- Rated Voltage : 6.6 / 11 / 22 / 33 KV
- Number of Stepes : 1 - 8
- Control mode : Auto / Manual
- Control Parameter : Load power factor
- Damping reactor : 0.2 % and 6 % (optional)
- Configuration : Delta / Star / Double star
- Installation : Indoor / Out door
- Optimum compensation of reactive KVA case of switched capacitor banks.
- Controllers with Data logging, remote control and communication facility.
- A single control panel with multi step controller to control multiple switches.